The National Lymphedema Conference is Available On-Demand
Regular Registration Closed December 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST
Late registration will remain available until January 31, 2022, when our on-demand access expires.
All registrations include on-demand access to sessions, poster hall and our virtual exhibit hall until Jan. 31/22.
PLEASE NOTE: The CLF Conference Team aims to have all on-demand sessions ready for viewing by December 15.
If you register before December 15, you can still access the conference poster and exhibit halls while waiting for the sessions to be available. Access to the conference can take up to 48-hours once registered, and you will be notified by email when you can log in. When your registration is processed, you will be able to log in with the email address you used to register via this link: www.canadalymph.ca/login
Who Should Attend?
The National Lymphedema Conference is geared primarily toward health care, industry and related professionals with an interest in learning more about lymphedema.
- Certified lymphedema therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, therapist assistants, and nurses
- Oncologists, surgeons, radiologists and general medical practitioners
- Research scientists
- Graduate and medical students
- Industry representatives for related products, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers
- Professional compression garment fitters, prosthetists, orthotists, etc.
- Wound care specialists and clinicians
- Foot care specialists, chiropodists, podiatrists, pedorthists, foot care nurses, etc.
- Obesity specialists, dieticians, nutritionists
- Social workers, psychologists, and nurses
- Health Ministry representatives and policy advisors, private healthcare insurance representatives
Patients with or at risk of lymphedema, along with their caregivers plus lymphedema advocates are also invited to join us at a special registration rate for the final day of the conference on Saturday, December 4.
Without the restriction that geographical borders create for travel – we invite all national and international delegates to attend our virtual conference online from the comfort of their home or workplace.
Day 1 of the Conference: Friday, December 3, 2021 (English Only)
Content is geared toward health care, industry and related professionals. Professionals can register for one low price that provides access to the full, 2-day conference.
Day 2 of the Conference: Saturday, December 4, 2021 (French and English)
Content on this day will be geared toward both professionals and patients. Patients are welcomed to join us for a special registration rate that includes all Saturday sessions and an invitation to the Friday evening social activity.
We are pleased to announce that due to anticipated funding support from Heritage Canada, all presentations during our live event on Saturday, December 4 will be in either English or French with simultaneous translation (English and French). Our goal is to also provide the agenda descriptions, supporting documentation and speaker bios for all of Saturday’s sessions in both official languages.
All Professional and Patient Registrations Include:
- All Conference Agenda Sessions on Friday and Saturday (Saturday Only for Patients During Live Event)
- Admission to our Friday Evening special screening of “Let’s Talk Lymphedema,” a one-act play (Patients are Welcome!)
- Simultaneous Translation of All Sessions during the Saturday, December 4 live event
- Interactive Exhibit Hall and Virtual Briefcase
- Poster Hall and Abstract Presentations
- Networking Lounge, Private Meetings, Video & Text Chat (during live event)
- Participation in Games for Chances to Win Prizes
- Post-Conference On-Demand Archive until Jan. 31/22